Today I finished reviewing the first format galley for The Waxing Moon. After two rounds of editing with my editor and countless rounds of self-editing before that, I didn’t expect to find many things to improve, but I got six pages full of minor changes nonetheless.
Going through the format galley made the entire project seem even more real. The file already looked like an actual book, and I’m really so excited to share it with you soon. I’m still not sure when exactly that will be, though. The release won’t be scheduled until I approve the final galley of my manuscript.
I’m also looking forward to sharing the amazing cover artwork for The Waxing Moon with you. But that will have to wait till I get my release date and preorder links. Hopefully, it won’t be too long anymore….